CSBP provides a supportive learning environment for mechanical and electrical/instrumentation apprentices in Perth to undertake their apprenticeship through a registered training organisation.
We provide mechanical and instrumentation/electrical apprenticeship opportunities at our manufacturing and production facilities located in Kwinana, Western Australia.
As a CSBP mechanical or instrumentation/electrical apprentice, you will:
- Experience rotations across our different production plants in Perth to gain broad experience of plant maintenance
- Work within a team of qualified and experienced tradespeople
- Be given relevant and practical work
- Be mentored
- Receive time during work hours to attend TAFE
- Be provided with all of the relevant protective clothing and equipment
- Have your education and resource fees fully subsidised
Interested in applying for an apprenticeship with CSBP?
We are offering exciting apprenticeship opportunities in the field of Electrical/Instrumentation and Mechanical, applications must be received by 5:00pm Friday, 27 January 2017.
For further details about this opportunity visit our job board or click here.
CSBP values diversity. Mature age applicants, females, Indigenous Australians and those from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.