CSBP provides a supportive learning environment for mechanical and electrical/instrumentation apprentices in Perth to undertake their apprenticeship through a registered training organisation.
We provide mechanical and instrumentation/electrical apprenticeship opportunities at our manufacturing and production facilities located in Kwinana, Western Australia.
As a CSBP mechanical or instrumentation/electrical apprentice, you will:
- Experience rotations across our different production plants in Perth to gain broad experience of plant maintenance
- Work within a team of qualified and experienced tradespeople
- Be given relevant and practical work
- Be mentored
- Receive time during work hours to attend TAFE
- Be provided with all of the relevant protective clothing and equipment
- Have your education and resource fees fully subsidised
CSBP values diversity. Mature age applicants, females, Indigenous Australians and those from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.